New Country Healthcare
Looking for a Medical Representative for a well-established healthcare company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Key Details:
1. Set appointments with hospital staff and administrators.
2. Multivitamins sales representatives are responsible for selling medical consumables to hospitals, health systems, doctors’ offices, and clinics,
3. Submitting daily and weekly reports to the concerned manager /supervisor.
4. Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory.
5. Build relationships with hospital staff.
6. Educate medical staff on the benefits of medical devices.
7. Provide product demonstrations and support.
8. Place replenishment orders at existing accounts after proper stock analysis
9. Maximize profits by up selling and cross selling additional products.
10. Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience.
11. Collect, analyze, and present field sales data with strategy planning and implementation.
12. Monitoring the expiry date of the existing items and liquidity the neat expiry items to avoid expiration.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate for Medical Representative must possess relevant qualifications for this role.
• The jobholder should be proactive, flexible, and assertive and pay attention to details.
• Should be able to work well under pressure and conflicting demands.
• Should be able to prioritize Sales & Collections simultaneously
• Should have good relationship management and selling skills
Application Procedure: All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs with photograph via form below